A little about ourselves
We, members and leaders of the college-career class, desire together, as a part of our larger church family at Woodside, to love, pray and encourage each other; that we may build up ourselves in our "most holy faith" (Jude 20) through "patience and comfort of the Scriptures", and the various gifts we possess as supplied by God's Spirit, that we always "might have hope" (Romans 15:4).
CURRENT TEACHING SERIES
Hey everyone, let's try this the next couple of Sundays: you and family, or even one or two friends, take selfies •while somewhere inside or outside, but at the church, on the church property• and post them, checking in or tagging Woodside Baptist Church, and/or posting to our page, or all of the above :-)
1) Tuesday, October 25th, 3:30PM Food Bank Community Outreach (set-up at 11:30AM and 2:00PM, clean-up at 5:30PM) See Pastor Jono and Esther Von if you can assist! "come when you can, leave when you must". YOU CAN ALSO RECEIVE FOODS in a discreet manner (serving is expected).
* Help with: sorting grocery items onto tables, spreading tarp cover to protect carpeted floor (Sunday night before Tues), setup of tables according to plan, distributing food to attendees, delivering boxes of food to attendees vehicles, general assistance with sorting/organizing, crushing boxes and removing rubbish to trash-bin outside; cleanup: folding and sorting tables, removing more rubbish to trash-bin outside; vacuum and general tidying-up.
2) Saturday, October 22, 3PM, Corn Maze and Chili-feed! INVITE AND BRING FRIENDS!
Meet at 3PM at Anderson Farms, please purchase tix ONLINE and SKIP THE LONG LINES! <click this>
Afterward, whatever time that becomes, we leave for the Cline's home for chili-feed and fellowship! Bring a side, and contact Naomi Cline...we'll also likely spark up the firepit that evening and make S'mores :)
3) Thursday, November 17th, noon "Keenagers'" Luncheon (complimentary luncheon for elders in the community and our church family, set-up begins at 10AM) ...see Cheryl Sims if you can assist her and her team Thursday! (Cheryl requests you RSVP yourself, even if coming as a volunteer worker, so she can adequately prepare food enough for elders AND workers).
* Help with: tables + chairs (Weds night before), table-setting, food-service and food-preparation, table-waiting, clean-up: tables + chairs, dishwashing, sweeping/vacuuming, removing rubbish to trash-bin outside; helping elders who may need assistance to their cars; valet their vehicles, whatever is necessary :-)
Contact Class Leaders