A little about ourselves
We, members and leaders of the college-career class, desire together, as a part of our larger church family at Woodside, to love, pray and encourage each other; that we may build up ourselves in our "most holy faith" (Jude 20) through "patience and comfort of the Scriptures", and the various gifts we possess as supplied by God's Spirit, that we always "might have hope" (Romans 15:4).
CURRENT TEACHING SERIES
Hey everyone, let's try this the next couple of Sundays: you and family, or even one or two friends, take selfies •while somewhere inside or outside, but at the church, on the church property• and post them, checking in or tagging Woodside Baptist Church, and/or posting to our page, or all of the above :-)
1) Tuesday, November 8th, 3:30PM Food Bank Community Outreach (set-up at 11:30AM and 2:00PM, clean-up at 5:30PM) See Pastor Jono and Esther Von if you can assist! "come when you can, leave when you must". YOU CAN ALSO RECEIVE FOODS in a discreet manner (serving is expected).
* Help with: sorting grocery items onto tables, spreading tarp cover to protect carpeted floor (Sunday night before Tues), setup of tables according to plan, distributing food to attendees, delivering boxes of food to attendees vehicles, general assistance with sorting/organizing, crushing boxes and removing rubbish to trash-bin outside; cleanup: folding and sorting tables, removing more rubbish to trash-bin outside; vacuum and general tidying-up.
2) Friday, November 11th, 6:00PM-7:30PM; Fall Banquet sponsored by Woodside Baptist School. A nicely prepared meal (and dessert!) and live music presentations by students of the school.
3) Thursday, November 17th, noon "Keenagers'" Luncheon (complimentary luncheon for elders in the community and our church family, set-up begins at 10AM) ...see Cheryl Sims if you can assist her and her team Thursday! (Cheryl requests you RSVP yourself, even if coming as a volunteer worker, so she can adequately prepare food enough for elders AND workers).
* Help with: tables + chairs (Weds night before), table-setting, food-service and food-preparation, table-waiting, clean-up: tables + chairs, dishwashing, sweeping/vacuuming, removing rubbish to trash-bin outside; helping elders who may need assistance to their cars; valet their vehicles, whatever is necessary :-)
4) Friday, November 18th, 7:30PM; the annual FALL MUSIC FESTIVAL of the Colorado Association of Christian Schools. Combined choirs and bands of the state's member Christian schools present a festive holiday concert that will encourage and bless you!
$6 per adult, $4 per student. Please arrive early as seating will be difficult after 7:15PM. We also suggest you use this as an outreach event, and invite friends, coworkers and family to come!
LOCATION: Beth Eden Baptist School, 2600 Wadsworth Blvd, Wheat Ridge, CO.
Contact Class Leaders